Saturday, July 27, 2019

Life in battlefield (POEM 2019)





Life is a vast battlefield
Where everyone's supposed to fight and survive
We fight until the next knight yields
That's the way to rise and thrive

 I was a knight with a sword in my hand
And have to fight to keep it all together
I've come across many a bone decaying in the sand
And I fight until the silent night gathers

 Life is a tough and scary way
But the only way you ever could find
Giving up is the only way! some say
But don't ever let your faith go blind

 Dying isn't a way out of it
I know 'cause I have seen things
It's like a fabric so strangely nit
On every passing, I find slaughtered beings

 I know no one's ever yet been to the end
And so, I must be the first one
On walking on, there's another bend
I'm prepared for the hurt until it's done

 I stood up and looked at my eyes in my blade
The darker they get every time I do the same
I now stand in the middle of a shadow wood glade
Thinking, if, after all, the blade's to blame

 I was born a knight I see things no one ever would do
My sword has always held that light
So, the eternal destiny chose me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment